A first-of-its-kind parade of large and small boats on the water as a statement of unity for the ocean.
Join the intrepid community of concerned and caring boaters, yachtsmen and women, ferry and cruise operators, sailors, Vikings, fishermen and women, as mariners who care enough to parade for the Oceans and bring that message to the world leaders as we kick off the World Ocean Festival.
- Grand parade of vessels from Pier 64 around lower Manhattan Sunday June 4th (minimum requirements apply)
- Parade route moves over 10 Nautical Miles of Manhattan and Brooklyn waterfront from Hudson to East rivers
- Official review of the parade at UN Complex and Governors Island
- Opportunities for kayak and other human powered vessels to participate
- Land based marching alongside the parading vessels
- Spectators welcome!
For more information visit World Ocean Festival